Saturday, May 02, 2009

twit-ho

ok this is a public warning for those about to join twitter... DON'T DO IT!!!!! i can't STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!! DAMN YOU CHANTER! my cat puked on the only piece of floor i walk on (caravan)... little fucker. now he's just jumped in the closet. if he wasn't so cute.... *shakes fist*

i am srsly turning into an internet whoooooooore.... both twitter id and youtube id are "hermitstargazer" so if yer reeeeeeeally bored check out more of my day to day shite...

i got NINETY fucking views of my first youtube post... WTF? it's totally farkin spooky but pretty cool at the same time... i got rated five stars yaaaaaaaaay!! in my second post i talk about how i murdered my chickens and i reckon some random vegan is going to blast me...

bring it on..

*goes off to be incredibly bored by CIRCUITRY for physics*

ciao

.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chanter said...

ba ha ha ha, welcome to the world of microblogging.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey twit ho! and youtube slag!

Here's the link to Hermit Girl's YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/hermitstargazer

Keep 'em coming!

2:05 PM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

oh lord yes... the last thing i need is a demon in my caravan.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Sigmund said...

your blogging remarkably infrequently for someone who keeps bitchin about my lack of updates

7:33 PM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

i hardly think you not blogging in a year is comparable to me not blogging for two and a half weeks..

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home