Friday, October 20, 2006

trailer mayhem

my mates have donated seven sheets of steel reo mesh (6m x 2.5m) leftover from garage construction to me for my greenhouses. only problem is they're in frigging RINGWOOD. the stuff being 6m long requires a tandem car towing trailer and alot of petrol, in a BIG car, to pull it back here. still it'd be worth it. that shit is like $50 a sheet! so another mate said he'd help me and i said there wasn't any real hurry but that was weeks ago! i have the soil ready now!! it's drying out without the plastic over it.. he's a gem for offering to help but man i've made a broken record out of myself going "when can i borrow the trailer when can i borrow the trailer.." so i hope he can forgive me as i will not be able to pay him with vegetables as he is an aussie bloke that only consumes meat and processed food (tastes so good.. is so bad) perhaps the occasional salad. i will make him alot of meat dishes. if it all ever comes together! ...cooking is grouse. i'm also getting my dad to get me a load of compost for my b'day instead of taking me out to lunch so he'll be giving me shit in reality instead of in theory for a change. will post photos of progress sometime soon.. when the weather is not so bogus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home