Monday, June 19, 2006

a beard of slag

After a while some mates of sig's blew in, with a few normally dressed folks in tow, after a while, one of the normies decided to just up and pash me. my first thought was: eeaaaaaaaaackgth!!!! as his kiss was like being smacked in the lower face with a soggy cum rag but then i told myself.. "if i don't get back on the horse, i'll be celibate for YEARS.... AGAIN... so i have to force myself to try and enjoy it" so i stood there feeling sad and empty, while this random, very average guy stuck his tongue in my mouth in this awful repeditive licking motion just over and over like a slimy robot.. he didn't notice i wasn't kissing back.. i felt like an inflatable bang doll. i counted to five, before i pulled away, covered in his slobber, trying not to let him see how repulsed i was.. (hooray for masks) i wiped my chin, shook my head, smiled apologetically and went STRAIGHT to the bar for a slammer to sterilise my oral cavity and numb the disappointment.. i can't tell whether he was just a shit kisser, whether i may have enjoyed it if he had've been an awesome kisser, or whether my recent bust up means that even an awesome kisser will feel like shit as i'm just not up for it... ironically the headlining act that came on after this breach of interpersonal saliva laws was called... "SNOG".. how's that for a fuckin rad segueway.. i thought they rocked. none of my mates did.. but then i was really into them over a decade ago, in my goth phase, i knew most of their songs, and was also keen to cut sick in the mosh, partially to escape the overly amorous face sucker, who would not stop following me, offering to buy me drinks and screaming "i like you" into my ear over the deafening beats.. i pretty much lost it in self defence. i started dancing so violently he had to move away for his own personal safety, and i kept it up for the full set! i punched the air, i gyrated and span and jumped around like an insane fuckwit, best therapy ever. well no. the best therapy ever would be my ex-fiance coming back to me with his shit together and two open ended tickets to peru, but just now, i'll have to settle for the loony jig, while i try my best not to be in waiting for a lover that may not come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home