Saturday, August 01, 2009

OH H h hhhhHHHH my god omigod omigod omigod omigod i am so so so ill.. i'm so sick i'm actually a little scared.. i have to keep reminding myself that doctors only SAY they can help you.. if i could drive 45 mins then wait in emergency for hours (saturday night) i know damn well they'd just give me antibiotics too weak to do anything then send me on the 45 min drive home.. om gom gomgomg omg omg omg.. now it hurts to look at the screen .. ah gad.. i'll prolly be well enough to go to my tests next week after not having been well enough to study all weekend.. FML

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. -Chanter

2:48 PM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

meh not your fault.. you were just the first to fall.. i blame midgets..

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, couldn't you and those SACS waited a few weeks before getting sick?! I'm moving house this week woman! Otherwise I'd be right out there to look after ya!!

Well, stuff the doctors I say - all you can do is treat the symptoms and try and stay warm and sleep 24/7 plus lots and lots of fluids (whisky counts)

10:04 AM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

bahaha yeah leila that's all hey.. flu has no cure. it's just painkillers and hot water bottles and.. well the thought of drinking ANYTHING always makes me want to gag so maybe not whiskey.. but sleeping and baths are both good. couple more days and i should be functional.. called in sick for school.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home