Thursday, February 15, 2007

post of photos past

  • this is my profile pic for lavalife at mo.. mmm.. attractive.. and yes that IS my own hand..











  • pod's first known non-rodent/bird/frog murder victim..


















  • duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh NUH NUH CATZIRRAH!!!!!







  • kazza in drag on new years eve...


















  • me and kiwikaren.. so so drunk...


















  • mr. timmahverse....







  • new years eve before the pot kicked in...



  • me and leila after a great deal of green...


















  • pod after getting caught in a rain storm HAHAHAH













  • levena and paige.. dying of cuteness..


















  • me and the timmanator







  • he's so wasted he's got chinese eyes!! oh wait.. hehe.. you still haven't forgiven me for messing up your act on new years have you?! poor pickle.


















  • my first alien zuchinni..


















  • this is what happened when pete and fleur's kid grew up, invented the time machine and came back to say hello when he was 49 years old..

















  • BEHOLD! the maidens of drunken costume!!!


















  • sigmund and kana you suck balls that's why you're not here.. nah it's just cause i was too busy making an utter dick of myself on new years to take any photos of you.. hehe.. and cause you suck balls.. love yous all! yay for photos!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love that hat. Someday, when it graduates and gets a respectable job, it's promised to make an honest woman of me :p

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home