Sunday, April 01, 2007

head full o cheese

what is it with 60 yr old men? they think just cause i'm female and single that i'd be up for a fuck? god they shit me.. i've had two sleazy old guys make passes at me lately.. fucking retards.. i'm sick. i have a head full of snot. i'm pretty fit though so i reckon i'll be over it in three days instead of my usual three weeks.. but fuck coming to the city.. i'm over it.. it costs me $40 in petrol to get there and back plus the cost of whatever's going on.. movie, dinner, drinks etc so bugger you all. i've spread myself too thin.. now i'm exhausted and overworked and almost broke.. anyway going out season is way over.. fuck it's cold out here.. and i've given up on love too.. fuck it.. i'm gonna try and break my two year voluntary celibacy record.. i can't be fucked coming into the city and there's no one round here under 40 'cept the farmhand josh but he's 26 and is still the naughty child type. easy on the eyes though. i'm really behind in my chem and physics. and the place is filthy. i'm so physically tired from the farm work. there's so much to be done and i keep thinking.. i'm sick.. i'm lonely.. usually i'd go stay with my nanna for a few days.. her house was so clean.. she'd make me a big stew and by the time i'd finished it a few days later.. i'd be well again.. well rested.. loved.. in a clean, warm comfortable home.. with her in it. but she's fuckin dead!.. damn her!.. mole.. so i made myself a huge stew.. and put on her dressing gown.. used her old tea pot and strainer to make billy tea with gumleaves in it for the congestion like she showed me.. but it's nowhere near the same. it's so cold in here and crowded with junk and half finished bits of everything.. i'm so lonely. but fucked if i have the strength to do anything about it anymore. i think it's time to just let the madness of solitude take over. i have no energy or cash to spare on being sociable. i'm so angry at myself for getting this place out here sometimes.. but i can always find a reason to be angry at myself for anything.. oh.. i have a question for youse.. out of the two.. which would be better..
1. full time in a chocolate mill.. work weekends.. $14ph.. some customer service.. 30mins drive away
or
2. full time in a bacon factory.. 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm.. $18ph.. no customer service.. 45 mins drive away
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllp!
cough.. hack.. drip..

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I would tend to say that any job involving meat by-products is just too gross to justify the money. But that's just me. Also if you really are that lonely, a bit of customer service could be good because you'd see actual people. Don't give me that look, you know it's true.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bacon is NOT a meat by-product! It is a divine substance that graces breakfast plates around Melbourne with its crunchiness. :D
I agree on the other point though; customer service does give you a social fix. Kind of the reason why I stopped development and started doing support: cause I could talk to people. :p
Then again, the money is significantly better at the bacon factory, so if you can hack the dead animal, go for it.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Option 1: Choco, money, people, travel.
or
Option 2: Bacon, more money, no people, more travel.

hmmm...

The choice is wayed by three possible outcomes either;

Opt1 Theory: Choco+Peeps='Fun'
Opt2 Theory: Bacon+NoPeeps='Fetish'
or
Opt3 Theory: Coin+Fate='Suprise'

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Mara...
Whats a country girl 2 do?
I share your pain, and hear your lonliness. Get off the friggin weed and spare what remaining brain cells You have left before the depression takes you over and turns you into somthing like Golum.
Christ.
Im on holidays. I do not work april!!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Sigmund said...

what's with the lack of sarcastic commentry on your life??!?!

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon if you feel you're tired now, then forget the bacon factory job - take the chocolate mill (and steal me some scrapings!) Why? Smell. - you will smell like bacon, all day, every day. Just ask Michael.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home