Saturday, February 17, 2007

pick o the bunch

and i aint talkin wedgies.. i just scored a days work pickin grapes five minutes down the road on an organic winery and produce farm.. FIVE MINUTES DRIVE AWAY.. i don't know if i can convey to you just how happy that makes me.. i used to commute to the city - 1hr and 45 mins EACH WAY.. to get ANYWHERE.. i have to drive minimum 15 - 20 mins to get to the most basic facility.. i have to make sure i have a third of a tank of petrol at all times as- if i wanna go somewhere past ten at night, the petrol station will be shut and the next one is 45 mins drive away.. god i hope they just LOVE me and get me back for more work.. i'm going to work my ASS off monday so they'll wanna hire me again.. guys.. if it wasn't 40 degrees.. i could easily WALK TO WORK.. that is just so deeply convenient that it brings a tear to my anus.. and man.. the place is GORGEOUS!!! and oh did i mention fucking totally certified ORGANIC!!!!!!!!!!! *sighs wistfully, thinking of working way up to manage entire vegetable sector* the guys that run the joint? they are the dudes that are responsible for bringing purple potatoes and other weird trippy heirloom vegetables into australia.. like 15 - 20 yrs ago.. i wonder if any of them are single? damn damn damn.. so so so so happy.. pray for me.. pray they give me lots of work.. it will make me so happy.. i'm so hopeful.. but afraid of getting crushed.. pray while i beg the gods.. i want to work there full time!!! for as long as possible!!! with all the colored heirloom vegetables!! i ate one of their tomatoes today!! man.. i could learn some shit from those dudes for sure.. *floating on cloud but scared of falling* i can't help but hope way too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home