Tuesday, July 04, 2006

anal bolognaise

then came the drinking.. we had corona at the puppet venue, kilkenny pints at the backpackers that tasted like piss, then around six caraffes of sake at robot, where mick gave the HOT new bartender his mobi no. (balls = 10/10), then to misty where we had absinthe, then we buggered off back to mick's, but i was not content and insisted on making a pitstop at the 24 hr bottle-o, where i picked up a sixpack of corona.. mick went to bed while me and jen stayed up and prevented him from sleeping.. she had two beers, i had the other four, then we hit mick's spirits, jen had gin and green tea, i had kalua and milk.. around three of the big bastards.. i should've been vomitting out of my rectum after such a cocktail of paint stripper, but i was fine! which is very very scary and awesome! maybe all this organic shit i'm eating is paying off! perhaps it was the vitamin c pill i ingested before catching the train down.. all i suffered was a little head spinning and a headache easily defeated by panadol.. I AM HARDCORE!!! now that i can drink again.. i really SHOULD concentrate on getting my ass into uni.. except not today.. my ass is not going anywhere as it must remain in the vicinity of the toilet bowl as there is reheated canned beef bolognaise shooting out of it.. note to anus "never reheat canned beef sauce twice and eat it after a mental night out on the piss"

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

That was my 2nd all-nighter ever and probably the most I've ever drunk in one day, and I was also fine. I did go home and sleep for like 15 hours though...

Also, I've had "Poor Sally" stuck in my head for the last 2 days. Which is a pain in the arse seeing as I don't know 90% of the song. Hey, next time can we do musical stuff rather than whining about our traumatic pasts for 7 hours?

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... As long as you don't do musical stuff (read: drunken arrythmic psuedo-percussion) for 7 hours at my place, thats fine. Even the cool neighbours are asking me to tune it down a little after being kept awake til 9 in the morning. On the bright side, the ol' baggage downstairs seems to have gotten the message that 'fake smile + "Of course I'll do as you say" is Singaporean for "I really... REALLY don't care what you're talking about"'

For now anyway.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Sigmund said...

you guys have all the fun while, i'm stuck in brisbane...

warm sunny brisbane...

:D

12:07 AM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

ohhey...
how often do we just spontaneously get percussive? and sing? and crap on about trauma? it's all very therapeutic.. and as we are retarded.. almost impossible to do sober.. i have an idea... let's get up here and play music.. it's not like we're gonna offend the fucken cows.. then again.. we ARE pretty bad.. but it'll be my revenge for all the late night "an alien is inseminating me anally" mooing.. bastards.. they will pay

6:55 PM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

i have a piano, a cello, several recorders, and occharina, a psaltery, a balalaika, some bongos and a guitar.. HAHAHAHAHA expression will be ours!! musical hell shall arise!!!

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can think of... is... half alien half cow beefsteak.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Woot! Take that, cows. I shall bring a sack of obscure CDs. Listening to Medaeval Babes in a church, what could be more perfect?

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I'd suggest something to improve on that, but I somehow imagine that you guys wouldn't share my enthusiasm for it so much.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home