Friday, October 27, 2006

NO COMMENT!

hey sorry guys.. as i received a comment here and there i thought it was all in your heads when you kept telling me that there was something wrong with the comments, how they kept getting sent back to you.. all those times i thought nobody read! well maybe nobody does but atleast now you can comment when you visit cause thanks to jen it's all fixed up.. I, spaz... turns out i had my comment notification address as maramurphy@hotmail.om... that's DOT OM people! revel in the unfathomably devolved consciousness of moi.. NOW FUCKING COMMENT YOU CUNTS!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yes. Ph33r my blogger skillz :p

BTW, I'm having a really busy week so I haven't had time to draw. Quit yer bellyachin'

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sigmund said...

i name thee 'spaz'

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home