Wednesday, May 09, 2007

long live the queen

omfg! my mum has this bi-polar fag mate and he has a friend who lives over my way that is a 72 yr old cross dressing carpenter! he likes to keep very active and enjoys doing things for people so he came over last week, sussed me and me church out and has agreed to do my BENCHTOPS! and my built in robes! for FREEEEEEEEEEE!!! OMFG SO FUCKIN HAPPY.. we went out for coffee today and he brought a benchtop sample for me (with three different colored stains) and photos of some of his handiwork.. jesus.. i think more gay guys should get into carpentry.. talk about perfection.. plus he's just GORGEOUS! he whipped out some photos of his last fancy dress ball and my god.. he makes a more convincing woman than an actual woman does.. i HAVE to turn him into jackie O for a day.. or perhaps a burlesque take on the Queen.. he DOES have a nice leg..... must... nnng!.... put.... him.... nnnnng!.... in... CORSET!!! can't...... RESIST!.. nnnng!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey how is the ute guy going?

10:31 PM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

i have NO IDEA! i don't think he's killed himself though unless he was being channelled by a medium next day that called the wreckers to come pick the wreck up..

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a stroke of luck!!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home