Saturday, July 14, 2007

broken computer + poverty = no posts

just a quick heya.. i'm at a mate's. computer broken. friend can't fix it. got no money to get it looked at. connection cancelled. so no more blogging. no more chat. no more email. dunno when i'll be back. this has been the situation since my last post. i think it's been a coupla months. miss chat and blogging badly but that's the way the cookies explodes. bonfire party on the 25th august to which you are all invited.. hope to see you there cause that's prolly the only way i'll be in contact with folks from now on.. in the flesh.. or possibly via text. bummer.. but yay party! dinner supplied but byo booze. will be sending another group text about it later on.. miss you all.. see you.. whenever the universe materialises me a computer and a connection i can afford (ha!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Chanter said...

Oh Bummer. As an internet addict you have my sympathies but I suppose you wont see this comment anytime soon... the mere idea makes me quake with fear.

I'll see you on the 25th, been way too long.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I can't wait for another month or so! Can't your party be sooner?

I guess I just miss my voyeuristic view into your life that your blog provided me ... God I am such a Blogwhore.

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, chanter and I probably have half a computer kicking around here that no-one needs; if someone som other spare bit, that's make a new(old) computer, that'd be better than nothing?

7:45 PM  
Blogger Sigmund said...

of course if you guys can put together a computer that works she would want it, check with gunny as well i have a feeling he gots spare parts as well

9:37 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Bringing computers back to life ain't natural, I tells ya. Grave robbing is not cool, unless you're an archaeologist.

Welcome back to the Matrix, Mara.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home