Wednesday, August 01, 2007

frankencomputer

eeeeee just a quick one.. am on the run after my acrobatics class and a rough day at the farm. FINALLY there is an internet cafe in my general vicinity!!! so i will only be able to manage quick snippets of computerdom every wednesday after acrocircus before the joint shuts but hey.. better than nothing.. still haven't been in contact with the guy that's supposed to be fixing me puter.. he only takes calls in the hours when i'm working, has no message bank and is generally really really busy.. so i dunno if i can save my puter cheaply yet.. pickle tells me i can just take the hard drive out of my old one and chuck it in a new one (stuck together from bits of mates' comps) but just thinking about it gives me a total fucking mental HERNIA.. so here i am surrounded by daylesford's future leet.. the cafe has just opened.. it's called detonate.. there's a whole bunch of spotty kids here trying to figure out how to play... COUNTERSTRIKE.. sigh.. kids of today. network gaming has spread, like the virus that it is, to the country.. oh well give a shit at least i can check my email with cool music pumping in the background, lightning speed connection and... HEATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! ok gotta motor ciao.. and remember if you want to tell me somthing.. TEXT ME!!! i am computerless until.. until.. um.. armageddon or something.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home