Monday, November 13, 2006

computer in drag

oh man my computer just gets slower and slower, i think i may have picked up a virus when i disabled norton for a few brief moments to post photos and check my hotmail. it just keeps dragging it's saggy ass more and more, it's AGONISING to use.. like heaps more than normal. anyway yesterday i was so hot i had to sleep in my birthday suit with the fan on and today i'm rugged up in a blanket coccoon freezing my titties off.. and if you've seen the size of my titties, you'll know that's a whole lotta freezin.. i've tried to post photos of me and jen in drunken spice wine inspired drag but it won't let me.. not even when i disable norton now.. so fuck, i dunno bleeeargh.. i'm off to town on a mission for bread crumbs, cat laxative and an express post envelope.. cheerio!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you scanned your computer for Spy ware lately? Could be the Spyware! :D

5:02 PM  
Blogger Sigmund said...

Go and get someone to fix it, you know plenty of computer savvy people in the state.

You've been complaining about it for long enough and dont seem to be able to fix it yourself

12:22 AM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

oh yeah sig, i'll just go "hey! computer dork! drive for two hours and come fix my computer!" and yeah bi-john i've scanned for spyware.. jen showed me how to do that last weekend.. but alas.. no good has come of it

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'oh! Well, that's all I can think of ... Just bring it with you next time you come to the big city and demand of a friend that they help you! :P

1:23 PM  
Blogger Sigmund said...

why dont you drive 2 hours to a computer dork with your computer

10:13 PM  
Blogger mara - church wrecker said...

guys guys guys! may i remind you that i am a technospastic of the highest order.. if i unplug it all and take it somewhere.. i'd NEVER figure out how to put it all back together when i got back here.. thems the breaks..

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Given how cold it is in the city I can only imagine how freezing you are :( I hope you're at least getting some rain.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home