Wednesday, November 01, 2006

norton must die!!

ok. have been unable to chat or do much on the computer lately as it's so slow. turns out it's not the computer. it's also not the connection. it's the FUCKING NORTON ANTIVIRUS!!! please help me i'm tearing my hair out.. how the fuck can something that's supposed to make your computer better actually make it suck beyond belief? this computer was on NOD before and when that ran out (ian set it up) i just went and got norton cause it seems everybody fucking uses it.. jesus. can anybody tell me what the fark is going on? would ian have changed something in the computer for the NOD program that doesn't agree with norton?! is it something i can change? or is norton just FUCKED?!?! if yes.. what should i use instead that WON"T make me tear out my own pubes in frustration? what do you fuckers all use?! HHHHHHHHHHHHEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home