Monday, December 04, 2006

dogpaddling the internet

micky lee hath fixed the electric behemoth (my computer) and it's still going really slowly on most things.. which just proves that satellite is utter utter shit.. two companies have alerted me that broadband is now available in my area but when i rang both of them up, they said they'd have to get back to me after they did some research into whether it was available to my PARTICULAR area.. wtf?! how come i get phone calls and promo junk mail and shit, and when i ring up to go fuckin sign me up NOW.. they go, oh wait.. not only is there some doubt as to whether you CAN actually get it, but our systems won't tell us yes or no and we'll have to ring you later, perhaps thursday? round four? *gnashes teeth* one of them got back to me and said well what you'll have to do is apply to switch contracts first, change all your details, research all the different plans and pretty much sign up. then if it's not available in your area, we'll send you a letter saying sorry. another bloke rang and left TWO messages on my machine saying i just want to chat about availablity of the broadband you rang about.. AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME YES OR NO!!! he just asked me to call him back!! seriously.. maxi gay.. i just want to surf the net- not dogpaddle it.. if it EVER comes to my area.. i'm signing up for the fastest shit ever.. no reason i should skimp on my connection to the outside world..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home