Wednesday, August 15, 2007

the internet hates me

maaan.. i've been looking forward to checkin my email for DAYS.. i get to the internet cafe here after work and acrocircus.. and hotmail won't let me fucking sign in. it keeps telling me my password is incorrect.. like the four letter one i've had for over 15 years.. suddenly it's just not goooood enough.. it's been wrong all this time.. just waiting to break the news to me.. nnng. computers... want to kill.. on the upside i'm getting really fit! and this bonfire party on the 25th to which you are all invited looks like it will actually have a decent turn out.. but um.. no computer.. so no music.. unless you count my pitiful cd collection.. if y'all can't live without the tuneage.. bring electrical bits that make boom boom.. gotta trundle.. internet cafe shutting.. gay ass hotmail.. eggless homoness. see you all soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Or we could take a DIY approach and all bring musical instruments :D Seriously though, if someone can bring music-playing equipment, I can bring some CDs

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a portable stereo I can bring with a CD player in it; it's even got a remote control! (I love free stuff from work). Don't leave the music up to me though; trust me on this.

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We must have chanter's input!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Chanter said...

I'm working on it.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the Bonfire Party Mara! I came back from Auckland the day after, on the Sunday. Hope you had a blast!!

Well I suppose I shouldn't be emailing or answering your blogs if you don't have internet access yet so I'll try and send you a text soon!

BTW, Fleurbee is on the next Podcast!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home